Wood Effect & Timber Effect Garages
no images were found
As standard, all our woodgrain garages have galvanized steel frames and come with a 10 year guarantee.
These beautiful and versatile products give you the best of both worlds – the look of a timber shed, without all the maintenance.
Our Timber Woodgrain Effect range comes in two variations; Steel Woodgrain and PVC Coated Steel Woodgrain.
Our woodgrain sheds and garages are fully customisable to suit individual customer requirements. To save money, if your shed or garage is positioned in a corner, why not build it with the two visible sides in woodgrain and the two hidden sides in steel?No one will ever know the difference, and the saving will be in your pocket!
Advantages of Woodgrain Garages:
- No maintenance needed, ever
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Erected on site in less than one day
- Doors & windows positioned to suit you
- Motorised roller doors available
- Easily relocated if required
- Kingspan insulation
- Tile-style roof
- Extra roller doors
- Gutters and downpipes
- Raised wall heights
- Fitted timber floors
- Double-glazed windows in various sizes
- Steel pedestrian door
- Half-glass or solid PVC doors
- Extra sliding doors
All Steeltech Woodgrain Effect Garages include:
- Non-drip insulation on roof and 4 walls
- Galvanised steel frame
- Minimum of 2 insulated clear roof panels
- Choice of double-sliding or roller door